Fluorescent & LED Bulb Recycling In Oklahoma
Why Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs in the State of Oklahoma
Please Note: If you are a residential customer and have less than 40 bulbs, contact your local city hall and ask if your city has drop off locations for its residents to dispose of light bulbs.
According to the State of Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality, “fluorescent lamps are classified as universal waste, and a generator of waste fluorescent lamps who wishes to manage those lamps in accordance with the reduced Universal Waste requirements must follow some very simple requirements:
- Store unbroken waste lamps in closed, structurally sound packages marked with Universal Waste Lamps, Waste Lamps, or Used Lamps.
- Maintain documentation, by either marking the date on which waste lamps were first placed into storage or any other method that clearly demonstrates the length of time the lamps have been stored, showing that the waste fluorescent lamps have not been stored for longer than one year.
- Train employees in proper handling and emergency procedures.
- Clean up broken lamps.
- Ensure lamps are delivered to a facility that can recycle them, or to another facility authorized to receive the lamps.”
At a glance:
- Recycling fluorescent lamps IS required by the State of Oklahoma
- Crushing fluorescent bulbs is NOT allowed in Oklahoma
- Pre-paid mail back recycling IS allowed in the state of Oklahoma
Need Recycling Containers for Oklahoma?
Where To Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs in Oklahoma
Purchase one of our easy to use recycling kits! BulbCycle offers an enterprise-focused solution for businesses for bulk disposal. At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Oklahoma. We provide recycling and disposal for Fluorescent lamps, bulbs, CFLs, and batteries from all the regions throughout the state.
Contact us at email@example.com or call us at (858) 412-6536 with any questions regarding recycling lamps or bulbs in your area.
How BulbCycle’s Process Works
Fluorescent Bulb Recycling Kits
- Our pre-paid recycling program is for lamps/bulbs, exit signs, ballasts, batteries, electronics and thermostats. Each kit’s price includes a container, all shipping costs to the recycling center, recycling costs and a certificate of recycling. You should receive your container(s) in 3-8 business days or less once ordered. You have one year to return them to us. On the website businesses can choose which containers will best serve their needs. Containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, and thermostats.
- Once the containers have been received a business can fill them up at their own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in both English and Spanish.
- When a container is filled and sealed, the business can call the FedEx phone number that comes on each box to schedule a pre-paid pickup from their location. The filled container will be delivered for recycling to one of BulbCycle’s permitted facilities located within the United States.
If you would like to pay by invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.
Our Most Popular Products
4ft Fluorescent Lamp JUMBO Recycling Box (Holds 68 T12 or 147 T8 Lamps)Product on sale
8ft Fluorescent Lamp JUMBO Recycling Box (Holds 25 T12 or 57 T8 lamps)Product on sale
5 Gallon Ballast Recycling Bucket (holds up to 22 NON-PCB Standard Ballasts or 55 lbs)$104.00
4ft Fluorescent Lamp STANDARD Recycling Box (Holds 30 T12 or 60 T8 Lamps)$79.99
4ft Fluorescent Lamp Jumbo Recycling Box 10-PACK (Holds 680 T12 or 1,470 T8 lamps)Product on sale
U-Bend, HID, & Misc. Lamp Disposal Container (Holds 46 T12 or 80 T8 U-Bend or 60 400watt HID) Jumbo$139.99
Oklahoma Has Many Environmental Resources:
Oklahoma is located in the South Central region of the United States. It is bordered by Arkansas and Missouri to the east; Kansas to the north; Colorado to the northwest; New Mexico to the far west; and Texas to the south and near west.
Major companies located in the state include: Chesapeake Energy Corporation ); ONEOK (Tulsa); OGE Energy Corporation (Oklahoma City); WPX Energy (Tulsa); Alliance Holdings GP (Tulsa); SandRidge Energy (); Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. (Tulsa); and NGL Energy Partners LP (Tulsa).
Thanks for the super quick delivery and great customer service. BulbCycle always comes through when we need them.
BulbCycle’s kits are easy to use and return shipping is included. What a deal!
Fantastic customer service. Very easy for my crew to put the bulbs into the boxes when we’re uninstalling them.
Cities Serviced by BulbCycle in Oklahoma:
Cities Serviced by BulbCycle in Oklahoma: Ada Altus Ardmore Bartlesville Bethany Bixby Broken Arrow Chickasha Choctaw Claremore Del City Duncan Durant Edmond El Reno Elk City Enid Glenpool Guthrie Guymon Jenks Lawton McAlester Miami Midwest City Moore Muskogee Mustang Norman Oklahoma City Okmulgee Owasso Ponca City Sand Springs Sapulpa Shawnee Stillwater Tahlequah Tulsa Warr Acres Weatherford Woodward Yukon Counties Serviced by BulbCycle in Oklahoma: Beckham Bryan Canadian Carter Cherokee Cleveland Comanche Creek Custer Garfield Grady Jackson Kay Logan Muskogee Oklahoma Okmulgee Ottawa Payne Pittsburg Pontotoc Pottawatomie Rogers Stephens Texas Tulsa Washington Woodward