BulbCycle Pre-Paid Recycling:
How It Works
Our mail-back recycling kit services are easy and cost-effective. Simply select the container and fill with used bulbs, lamps, batteries, CFLs or other waste materials, ship it back and automate delivery.
1. Select & Purchase Containers
- Select Containers: select the recycling containers you need at your facility. Containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, and thermostats.
- Sign Up: Take 60 seconds to create a free account. Once you’ve started a new program, your account will give you access to program details and features. If you already have an account, sign up using your existing email and password.
- Start Program: When you have what you need, initiate your program by clicking “Checkout.” You can pay with a credit card or apply for Purchase Order approval. One low price includes the container, shipping to the recycling center, recycling fees, and a certificate of recycling.
2. Recycle and ship
- Fill Up Containers: Once you receive your containers, fill them up with waste at your own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in English and Spanish. Containers are U.N. approved for safe storage and transport.
- Call For A Pickup: When a container is filled and sealed, call to schedule your pre-paid pickup. Your container will be delivered for recycling to one of our permitted facilities located within the United States.
- Opt-in for Automatic Container Replacement: If you opt-in to our automated feature, for every container received for recycling, a replacement container will automatically be shipped to you. Your credit card or purchase order will be billed and an automatic receipt will be e-mailed to you. In addition to saving you time and money, this streamlined process minimizes the amount of time and paperwork needed to have recycling containers available at all times.
- Get Certificates Of Recycling: A certificate of recycling is generated automatically when a container is returned. As soon as your certificate is ready, you’ll receive and email letting you know the certificate can be downloaded for printing, emailing, or faxing. The certificate is also stored in your history and can be accessed anytime from your account menu.
- Track Recycling Reports: Your recycling report is updated automatically as you return containers. Reports give you the ability to track your progress, set goals, launch green PR initiatives, and more.