Fluorescent & LED Bulb Recycling In Nevada
Why Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs
Please Note: If you are a residential customer and have less than 40 bulbs, contact your local city hall and ask if your city has drop off locations for its residents to dispose of light bulbs.
Where To Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs in Nevada
How BulbCycle’s Process Works
Recycling of lamp (bulb) components in Nevada is the recommended method of disposal by the Environmental Protection Agency and helps to minimize facility liability. Packaging of bulbs properly coupled with recycling of the bulbs will greatly reduce the mercury dilemma and create a much safer environment.
According to the Nevada EPA "In order to further the state in recycling and sustainability initiatives, sustainable materials management has become the focus of Nevada solid waste programs to lessen the environmental impacts of renewable and nonrenewable materials. "
Conservation & Natural Resources
Environmental Protection Division
Waste Management Bureau
At a glance:
- Because of mercury concerns, recycling fluorescent bulbs is highly recommended by the Nevada EPA and is required for many facilities throughout the state
- Crushing fluorescent bulbs is allowed in Nevada are considered universal waste in Nevada
- Prepaid recycling by mail is allowed in Nevada
If you would like to pay buy invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.
At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Nevada. We support Fluorescent lamp recycling and disposal from all the regions throughout the state. These areas include: Central Nevada, Southeast Nevada, and the other regions of Nevada.
At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Nevada. We support Fluorescent lamp recycling and disposal from all the regions throughout the state. These areas include: North Nevada, Central Nevada, Southeast Nevada. the Black Rock Desert, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas Valley, Mojave Desert, Pahranagat Valley, and Sierra Nevada regions.
1. Our pre-paid recycling program is for lamps/bulbs, exit signs, ballasts, batteries, electronics and thermostats. Each kit's price includes a container, all shipping costs to the recycling center, recycling costs and a certificate of recycling. You should receive your container(s) in 3-8 business days or less once ordered. You have one year to return them to us. On the website businesses can choose which containers will best serve their needs. Containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, and thermostats.
2. Once the containers have been received a business can fill them up at their own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in both English and Spanish.
3. When a container is filled and sealed, the business can call the FedEx phone number that comes on each box to schedule a pre-paid pickup from their location. The filled container will be delivered for recycling to one of BulbCycle’s permitted facilities located within the United States.
If you would like to pay by invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.