Fluorescent & LED Bulb Recycling In Montana
Why Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs
Please Note: If you are a residential customer and have less than 40 bulbs, contact your local city hall and ask if your city has drop off locations for its residents to dispose of light bulbs.
Montana Recycling of lamp (bulb) components is the recommended method of disposal by the Environmental Protection Agency and helps to minimize facility liability. Packaging of bulbs properly coupled with recycling of the bulbs will greatly reduce the mercury dilemma and create a much safer environment.
According to the Montana Department of Environmental Quality "Reducing mercury pollution is important for protecting public health and our environment, and CFLs should be recycled at the end of their life. Recycling programs for CFLs are just now getting attention nationally and more companies are offering solutions."
Direct line for Hazardous Waste Program at (406) 444-5300.
At a glance:
- Because of mercury concerns, recycling fluorescent bulbs is highly recommended by the Montana EPA and is required for many facilities throughout the state
- Crushing fluorescent bulbs is allowed in Montana are considered universal waste in Mississippi
- Prepaid recycling by mail is allowed in Montana
If you would like to pay buy invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.
At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Montana. We support Fluorescent lamp recycling and disposal from all the regions throughout the state. These areas include: Central Montana, Southeast Montana, and the other regions of Montana . Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at (858) 412-6536 with any questions regarding recycling lamps or bulbs in your area.
Where To Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs in Montana
How BulbCycle’s Process Works
1. Our pre-paid recycling program is for lamps/bulbs, exit signs, ballasts, batteries, electronics and thermostats. Each kit's price includes a container, all shipping costs to the recycling center, recycling costs and a certificate of recycling. You should receive your container(s) in 3-8 business days or less once ordered. You have one year to return them to us. On the website businesses can choose which containers will best serve their needs. Containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, and thermostats.
2. Once the containers have been received a business can fill them up at their own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in both English and Spanish.
3. When a container is filled and sealed, the business can call the FedEx phone number that comes on each box to schedule a pre-paid pickup from their location. The filled container will be delivered for recycling to one of BulbCycle’s permitted facilities located within the United States.
If you would like to pay by invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.