Fluorescent & LED Bulb Recycling In Nebraska
Why Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs
Please Note: If you are a residential customer and have less than 40 bulbs, contact your local city hall and ask if your city has drop off locations for its residents to dispose of light bulbs.
Where To Recycle CFL & LED Bulbs in Nebraska
How BulbCycle’s Process Works
Recycling of lamp (bulb) components is the recommended method of disposal by the Environmental Protection Agency and helps to minimize facility liability. Packaging of bulbs properly coupled with recycling of the bulbs will greatly reduce the mercury dilemma and create a much safer environment.
According to the Nebraska Department of Environmental Quality "Examples of common universal waste electric lamps include, but are not limited to, fluorescent, high intensity discharge, neon, mercury vapor, high pressure sodium, and metal halide lamps. Recycling programs for CFLs are just now getting attention nationally and more companies are offering solutions."
Environmental Quality Department
At a glance:
- Because of mercury concerns, recycling fluorescent bulbs is highly recommended by the Nebraska EPA and is required for many facilities throughout the state
- Crushing fluorescent bulbs is allowed in Nebraska are considered universal waste in Nebraska
- Prepaid recycling by mail is allowed in Nebraska
If you would like to pay buy invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.
At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Nebraska. We support Fluorescent lamp recycling and disposal from all the regions throughout the state. These areas include: Central Nebraska, Southeast Nebraska, and the other regions of Nebraska.
At BulbCycle Light Bulb Recycling and Disposal, we work with government, private companies, hospitals, banks, retail stores, schools, and colleges throughout all of the state of Nebraska. We support Fluorescent lamp recycling and disposal from all the regions throughout the state.
These areas include: , the Nebraska Panhandle, Pine Ridge, Rainwater Basin, Sand Hills , and the Wildcat Hills. Contact us at email@example.com or Call us at (858) 412-6536 with any questions regarding recycling disposal of lamps or bulbs in your area.
1. Our pre-paid recycling program is for lamps/bulbs, exit signs, ballasts, batteries, electronics and thermostats. Each kit's price includes a container, all shipping costs to the recycling center, recycling costs and a certificate of recycling. You should receive your container(s) in 3-8 business days or less once ordered. You have one year to return them to us. On the website businesses can choose which containers will best serve their needs. Containers are available for fluorescent lamps, CFLs, ballasts, batteries, electronics, and thermostats.
2. Once the containers have been received a business can fill them up at their own pace. Each container is pre-printed with simple step-by-step instructions in both English and Spanish.
3. When a container is filled and sealed, the business can call the FedEx phone number that comes on each box to schedule a pre-paid pickup from their location. The filled container will be delivered for recycling to one of BulbCycle’s permitted facilities located within the United States.
If you would like to pay by invoice with net payment terms and purchase orders please ask our representatives for our vendor program forms.